However, on this election night, we wish to pause and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Brian and I have popped open our bubbly (the non-alcoholic version, of course)--celebrating the light at the end of a very long, dark 8-year tunnel. History has been made and we're thrilled to have a president we can believe in.
4 comments:
Ditto. It is nice to see some fellow LDS-ers that are open to more than the "typical" LDS side of things.
One kid asked Jimmy, who went to young mens costumeless if he was Barrack Obama for Halloween. A woman chimed in and said, "Don't insult him." So much hatred...
HI!! So glad you found my blog!! Yes, I just started it this summer. I am trying to get Stacey to blog as well. Merideth lives with my parents in Bountiful for the time being. So glad I can catch up with you guys. Drew looks hilarious. Keep making fun of him, he deserves it, and he knows it!!
Amen! I am so excited. I've even noticed a difference in people on the metro and in the stores. It seems everyone is taking in a breath of fresh air and renewed hope!
we've been thinking of you two during this campaign. I'm so glad it's over and I am glad that the balance swung his way.
Post a Comment