"Just one or two sentences," Brian said to me as I headed to the computer to post my picture(s) of the day. He knows I have a hard time restraining myself when I start typing. And look at that I've already used my quota before I even post anything.
I'm thinking that most of my pictures might fall at the end of the day, as I remember that I was supposed to take a picture today. This evening I grabbed my phone during bath time. Samantha and Lucy have found themselves to be compatible bath mates. There are plenty of giggles as they douse each other with the bucket, splash their mom and dump half the bath water on the bathroom floor.
Ella was feeling jilted about not being included in the pictures tonight, so I promised that tomorrow she would be the feature picture. I have a great one in mind. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment