Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In Memoriam

Josephine Parrish Spring
July 4, 1918 - March 3, 2009
My beautiful Grandma left this world early Tuesday morning, taking her last breath while in my Mother’s arms. My heart aches. I miss her terribly. She was my mentor, listening ear, shopping companion, frequent lunch date, and dear friend.

Till we meet again, Grandma. I love you.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

I heard the news yesterday. I'm so sorry. I only et her a handful of times but she was instantly so lovable and I could just tell what an amazing person she was.

Elaine said...

So sorry Jana. I'll be thinking of you. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Your girls are welcome here any time if that would help.

Denise said...

I've loved reading your posts about her and am so sorry for your loss. she seemed like an amazing lady.

The Bingham's said...

Oh Jana, I am so sorry! My prayers are for you and your family. Please send my love to your mom and siblings as well. Love you guys!

hdknowles said...

How wonderful that she was able to see you get married and bring your special girls into the world. My deepest condolences.

Cyndie said...

We're so sorry for your loss. Grandma Spring was beyond compare.

Annee said...

I'm so sorry to hear that it was her time to go. I'm sure you will always miss her physical presence, but she will probably always be with you through all that you learned from her. Condolences to your whole family.

Cindy said...

It was so inspiring to see your grandma joining your family at church ever once-in-a-while. Now that I'm a grandma, I know how she felt about you. It is a very special bond that you will remember often and your memories will be sweet.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

This was a sweet tribute and she sounds beautiful. Please let me know if you need anything. much love...