Monday, August 10, 2009

A Roll of the Dice

It's an understatement to say an update is needed. Currently, the girls and I are in St. George, Utah, over half-way into our Western adventure. It will take me awhile to catch up on documenting our summer adventures, but I figure a significant announcement is needed before you see pictures that reveal my changing figure.

Another kiddie will be gracing our family the beginning of December.

So we've rolled the dice another time, and...










Three of a kind.



Baby girl #3, you're going to love this family. Your sisters are all set up for you with all the pink, ruffles and lip gloss you'll ever need. Ella already adorns you with hugs, and Samantha bounces on you daily. We know you're going to be great.

19 comments:

Elaine said...

Yay! So excited for you! What fun to have three little girls! Congratulations! We miss you...

Kristen Parnell said...

CONGRATS! That's soon!! I was thinking about you yesterday when I was at Sligo Creek and wanted to call to start meeting you to run again... Jana, what's up with our timing?! But girls are way more exciting than running! So I'm happy for you. We'll just have to meet for lunch!

Melanie said...

I think families with all one sex have such a fun dynamic. Congrats!! That sounds fantastic.

She is SO lucky to have your family.

Jamie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm sure Ella and Samantha will LOVE having a little sister.

AP said...

wow, that's exciting jana! congratulations! our #4 will be here in about 4 weeks. it's crazy how quickly time flies.

The Bingham's said...

We did three girls in a row too. It's the best!! Congrats. Can't wait to meet the next bowcut, well at least see pictures of her!!

StevenKatie said...

Congrats!! Yeah for summer pregnancies!! :)

hdknowles said...

As the mother of 3 girls I know you'll be great at it. Congratulations to you and the family - how exciting. I just returned from a short trip to visit Denise and the 3 boys - she has her hands full. Please don't hesistate to let me know if you need anything. Say hi to Ella from her old Sunbeam teacher!

Unknown said...

OM goodness!! Welcome to the family-of-5 club! And lucky girl to have such a wonderful family. We miss you guys. XOXO, Anne

Cyndie said...

Congratulations!

Denise said...

Yay! Another member of the three of a kind club! (Saves a ton on clothing.)

Annee said...

That's so exciting!! I love it.

Can't wait for the 2009 Western State Tour update.

Alison said...

Good for you! I am always happy to see another baby born to a good family where she will be loved. Does this mean that you will not be on the basketball court this winter?

Cindy said...

Great news! What a lucky little girl. We were in St. George from the 7th to the 11th. We had fun while we were there.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

That is fabulous news! We are so thrilled for you all. I couldn't agree more with all the other comments - she is lucky to be joining your family. I have 3 sisters and love it. Congratulations!!

B Ready to Read said...

Congratulations! XXXXOOOO

holly b said...

love your creative announcement. congratulations again! let me know when you'll be in Portland next and hopefully we can swing a meet-up!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! We really need to have lunch/dinner before we move!

jenkious said...

oh my gosh!!! I'm just catching up on my Bulletin and saw the NEWS!!!!! How very very VERY exciting! I'm thrilled for you guys. I'm still wondering how anyone does TWO but I know you will handle three with all the grace in the world Jana! :) I only wish I could see you and the girls. maybe someday a trip will be in order......you aren't going to DisneyLAND by any chance, are you? Long shot since I'm pretty sure you meant the florida one...... take care and congrats again!!