Indefinitely.
He tells me he'll come back.
But the case he's been working on the past two years, which is now going to trial tomorrow, has had a way of making him disappear.
So--the day before we had to say good-bye, we spent the afternoon together at the seasonal opening of Glen Echo Park.
We danced
(that would be Ella with the dance floor to herself and live music behind her--truly, a dream)
(and me, running for mother of the year as Ella and I danced in a group waltz)
We hula-hooped
We hula-hooped
5 comments:
Oh, so sad! I know it's tough. If you ever want adult company one night, give me a call and I'll come over to visit. The girls are getting so big and are so darling. We really miss all of you!
Jana--I'm so sorry. I didn't know Brian was going to be gone INDEFINITELY! That's an awful word. Please let me take the girls to give you a break. I definitely know how it goes to have husbands gone. And...make sure you get enough sleep while he is gone. That's always my biggest downfall.
You poor thing. I think you'll be able to handle it, though. Just think of the nights after you put the girls to bed...all alone. You can curl up on the couch and watch all of your favorite chick flicks!
Here's hoping that the case is super successful, and that your hubby returns to you quickly! I don't know what I'd do... but you're amazing! I also offer my babysitting services, seriously.
What a lovely outing and memories your girls will have.
Jana...like I've told you before....aaaahhh!!! I can't believe he's gone for so long...but I guess these men have to do what they have to do! You are such a good mom and wife. I would just tell my husband he isn't allowed to leave for that long! (yeah, that would go over well!) love you!
Post a Comment